The Military Technical Institute of Ground Forces provides research, development, innovation and production of functional designs, prototypes, single-piece and small-lot production and testing in the following fields:
- combat, transport and special ground tracked and wheeled vehicles and their carriers, selected special bodies;
- workshop, evacuation and recovery equipment;
- engineer equipment and material;
- field electric power sources, distribution and lighting sets;
- mobile equipment and workplaces of medical services and specialized forces;
- equipment for collective NBC protection into mobile workplaces;
- electromagnetic compatibility;
- civil (dual) applications.
MAIN FIELD ACTIVITIES
- support of militarization process and technical assistance for military technology and material users;
- own research and science activities;
- creation of documents in development (modernization, reconstruction) processes;
- complex development, modernization, reconstruction, production (piece and small-lot production) of military and civil technology and its service;
- testing in the scope of accreditation of the Czech Institute for Accreditation (accredited testing laboratory No. 1103) or without the scope of accreditation;
- providing services as notified body (NB No. 1380) and accredited certification body for product certification.