FILTRATION AND VENTILATION UNIT FVZ-98M (T)
FVZ-98M (T) is intended for supplying the mobile objects by filtered air under conditions of mass destruction weapons usage. It ensures the clearing of air clearance from dust (even radioactive) and from combat chemicals in the form of gas and aerosols. It creates the overpressure in the protection space that prevents from toxic substances penetration into the crew compartment. It is installed inside the protected object. On demand, it is possible to adjust it for the outdoor mounting too.
The FVZ-98M (T) is only a filtering device and therefore it is suitable as accessory device into vehicle cabins and similar devices that are equipped by manufacturer with standard ventilation for a common operation.
- FVZ-98M (T) is characterised by:
- compact construction;
- automatic overpressure regulation;
- possibility to transport the combat filter in the device case both in the transport (storage) or standby position;
- high readiness to immediate use;
- long-term filter usability even in the standby mode (filter is protected by flaps against the atmospheric air effects);
- integrates tester of protected area tightness;
- very simple operation.
- filtroventilation unit;
- combat filter;
- ventilation valves (if necessary);
- control panel (if the FVZ control is not integrated into the vehicle control panel);
- accessories (connectors, hoses …).
BASIC TACTICAL AND TECHNICAL DATA:
|Dimensions||650 × 550 × 470 mm|
|Rated air supply||100 m3·h-1 / 300 Pa|
|Nominal voltage/current||24 V DC/7A|
|Maximal starting current||18 A|
|Climatic resistance||-32 °C to +44 °C|
|Weight without filters||40 kg|
Electromagnetic radiation: ČOS 599902:2007, 2nd edition (MILSTD 461E:1999) RE 102, CE 102.
Electromagnetic resistance: ČOS 599902:2007, 2nd edition (MILSTD 461E:1999), methods RS103, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116; AECTP- 500: 2000, method 511.