BLESK – MOBILE BRIGADE-TYPE HYDRO METEOROLOGICAL STATION
The mobile hydro meteorological station, stationed on two SCAM vehicles and two PM 35 trailers, is intended for securing of troops by military – hydro meteorological data for assessing the interest area. The task of this station is to gain, analyse and provide all available hydro meteorological data and information for given brigade tasks.
The BLESK station is able to measure, observe and interpret the following meteorological elements and phenomenon:
- air temperature and humidity in various altitudes;
- air pressure in various altitudes;
- wind direction and speed in various altitudes
- clouds altitude and quantity
- precipitation characteristics (intensity, amount, state);
- weather conditions;
- earthbound visibility;
- lighting detection (direction and distance).
THE BLESK STATION CONSISTS OF:
- SCAM SMT55.3,5 4×4 chassis with case superstructure – synoptic’s vehicle;
- SCAM SMT55.3,5 4×4 chassis with case superstructure – aerolog’s vehicle;
- PM 35 trailer with case superstructure – to the synoptic’s vehicle;
- PM 35 trailer with case superstructure – to the aerolog’s vehicl;
- basic technology;
- user’s equipment.
The synoptic’s and aerolog’s vehicles are same concerning the production, they differ only in the equipment.
SCAM VEHICLE TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
|Technical data||SCAMSMT55.3,5 MIL|
|Engine power, kW||92|
|Engine power, kW (MIL option)||122|
|Engine stroke volume, cm3||2800|
|Fuel consumption,l/100 km – city||17,5|
|Fuel consumption,l/100 km – off road||20,5|
|Fuel consumption,l/100 km – motor way||13,3|
|Fuel consumption,l/100 km – combination||17,1|
|External dimensions, mm – length/wide/height||5560/1998/2420|
|Clear height, mm||300|
|Total weight/effective weight, kg||5500/2950|
|Maximal load of front/rear axle||2450/3700|
|Axle base, mm||3550|
|Wheel track front/rear, mm||1700/1700|
|Tires dimension (all-year design)||255/100 R 16|
|Type marking||Type marking||PM 35MiU SCII|
|Dimension||length||4 870 mm|
|Dimension||wide||2 360 mm|
|Dimension||max. height||2 535 mm|
|Weights||service||3 000 kg|
|Weights||curb||1 750 kg|
|Weights||effective||1 250 kg|
Electromagnetic radiation: ČOS 599902:2007, 2nd edition (MILSTD 461E:1999) RE 102, CE 102.
Electromagnetic resistance: ČOS 599902:2007, 2nd edition (MILSTD 461E:1999) method RS103, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116; AECTP 500: 2000 method 511.